Blaze your trails with us! Make your working place your second home. Grow your career along with us. At SmartMobe you can build an exciting and dynamic career with unlimited growth potential.
SmartMobe Solutions is a tech hotspot where we strive to bring dreams to reality. We believe in empowering our employees and combining fun with work. If you love working together in a team and want to take a leap forward in your career then, SmartMobe Solutions is the perfect choice for you.
Sr. Frontend Developer - 1
We are looking for full-time Senior Frontend Web Developers with excellent technical skills, good learning capability and who love to work in a team of enthusiastic & passionate tech professionals.
- Communicate with clients to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Architect application and database design and optimization
- Lead a small/medium size team in a project
- Develop web applications with general coding standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously research new tools and technologies and make necessary changes or suggestions after weighing all alternatives. Focus on sharing existing or researched knowledge about tools and technologies with the team ensuring the growth of the team.
- Continuously improve efficiency using new technologies and automation.
- Continuously share knowledge about tools and technologies with the team ensuring the growth of the team.
- Reporting to the Project Manager/Team Leader regarding the progress, impediments of assigned projects/tasks
Skills & Requirement
- Familiarity with Jira, Redmine, or similar project management and issue tracking software
- Experience with responsive frameworks
- Proficient with code versioning tools, such as: Git / Mercurial / SVN.
- Working experience with typescript and ES6+
- Experience in Angular 2.x. Working Knowledge of Angular 4.x would be a plus
- Knowledge of Node.js,, npm and its package manager
Experience with TDD approach.
- Working knowledge of CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
Sr. Quality Analyst - 2
We are looking for full time Senior Level Quality Analyst with excellent technical skills, good learning capability and who love to work in a team of enthusiastic and passionate tech professinals.
- Analyze user stories and functional specifications to help ensure the quality of mobile and web applications.
- Prepare and execute test plans, test scripts, test cases and assure the quality of the project.
- Ensure the documentation and communication of test results and issues to team and clients.
- Lead QA team in a project
- Bugs/improvement with team members, project manager and other stakeholders through an issue tracking system of the company.
- Contribute to improve quality assurance process of the company through new researches, technologies and tools.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of mobile app testing (iOS/Android) & web app testing.
- Excellent documentation skill to prepare test plan, test cases and test reports.
- Experience of automation testing tools like selenium, appium etc
- Excellent skills and experience to design and implement test procedures, test scripts, test cases in collaboration with other team members.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on agile/scrum software development methodology
- Self motivated, positive attitude and keen to learn new testing tools & technologies.
- Proactiveness and enthusiastic nature.
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- 5 Working days only
- Dashain Bonus
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Refreshment Parties and Outings
- Free lunch/snacks/tea
- Training and development programs