Blaze your trails with us! Make your working place your second home. Grow your career along with us. At SmartMobe you can build an exciting and dynamic career with unlimited growth potential.
SmartMobe Solutions is a tech hotspot where we strive to bring dreams to reality. We believe in empowering our employees and combining fun with work. If you love working together in a team and want to take a leap forward in your career then, SmartMobe Solutions is the perfect choice for you.
Sr. Quality Analyst - 1
We are looking for full time Senior Level Quality Analyst with excellent technical skills, good learning capability and who love to work in a team of enthusiastic and passionate tech professinals.
- Analyze user stories and functional specifications to help ensure the quality of mobile and web applications.
- Prepare and execute test plans, test scripts, test cases and assure the quality of the project.
- Ensure the documentation and communication of test results and issues to team and clients.
- Lead QA team in a project
- Bugs/improvement with team members, project manager and other stakeholders through an issue tracking system of the company.
- Contribute to improve quality assurance process of the company through new researches, technologies and tools.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of mobile app testing (iOS/Android) & web app testing.
- Excellent documentation skill to prepare test plan, test cases and test reports.
- Experience of automation testing tools like selenium, appium etc
- Excellent skills and experience to design and implement test procedures, test scripts, test cases in collaboration with other team members.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on agile/scrum software development methodology
- Self motivated, positive attitude and keen to learn new testing tools & technologies.
- Proactiveness and enthusiastic nature.
Sr. Web Developers - 3
We are looking for full time Mid to Senior Level Web Developers with excellent technical skills, good learning capability and who love to work in a team of enthusiastic and passionate tech professinals.
- Communicate with clients to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Architect application and database design and optimization
- Lead a small/medium size team in a project
- Develop web applications and web-services (API) with general coding standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously share knowledge about tools and technologies with team ensuring the growth of the team.
- Reporting to the Project Manager/Team Leader regarding the progress, impediments of assigned project/tasks
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in PHP Development
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, MVC Concept, Laravel (or equivalent MVC framework) and MySQL
- Sound knowledge of AngularJS preferred
- Sound knowledge of creating and consuming RESTful services
- Self-motivated, Outcome-oriented and Adaptive-learner with keen to learn new relevant technologies
- Knowledge and experience of Agile Methodology and project management tool
- Good knowledge of GIT version control and familiarity with continuous integration
- Proactiveness and enthusiastic nature
- Sound knowledge of server
- Excellent knowledge of database
Sr. iOS Developer - 1
We are looking for full-time Senior Level iOS Developers with excellent technical skills, good learning capability and who love to work in a team of enthusiastic & passionate tech professionals.
- Understand project requirements before starting a project.
- Develop mobile applications by following coding standards.
- Communicate to the project manager/team leader with efficiency, accuracy, progress and/or delays on the assigned tasks.
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developer on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform using iOS SDK along with RESTful APIs, Social media APIs etc.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Report to the Project Manager/Team Leader regarding the progress, impediments of assigned project/tasks.
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developer on the project or tools used, or on any R&D done during the project timeline
Skills & Requirement
- Minimum 3+ years experience in iOS application development.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, SWIFT & COCOA TOUCH.
- Excellent knowledge of using web services XML/SOAP, JSON and RESTFUL APIs.
- Excellent skill to design and develop native applications for iphone/ipad.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS & PL/SQL.(REALM preferred)
- Excellent knowledge about mobile user interface
- Excellent teamwork
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and keen to learn new relevant technologies (CI/CD, Test driven development, MVVM).
- Creative, proactiveness and enthusiastic nature
- Knowledge of any among android app development, flutter, react native etc. will be considered as an advantage.
DevOps - 1
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about DevOps. As a DevOps engineer you will be working on SmartMobe’s in house products as well as enterprise customers.
- Works with the development team to design scalable and robust system architecture for the web and mobile applications
- Continually improve the DevOps process and implement it
- Suggest and implement the right tools for CI/CD like cloud services, automation tools, etc.
- Provision of infrastructure necessary for development, testing and production of mobile and web application
- Regularly monitor and maintain the health of the infrastructure and the software to ensure the smooth operation of the application
- Create and execute a contingency plan for disasters like downtime, data loss, etc.
- Ensure a well-accepted level of security across the software industry on the infrastructures
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Develop, Implement and support infrastructure on-premise and in the cloud
- Provide technical leadership
- System and platform upgrades, service and preventative maintenance
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong background in orchestration, infrastructure-as-code.
- Quickly deploy and scale software from development to production
- Streamline development through CI/CD (preferably Jenkins) and automate
- Familiarity with SDLC and automated software testing
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Passionate about DevOps/DevSecOps
- Knowledge of Linux (RedHat, CentOS) and Windows
- Experience with Virtualization technologies (VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM)
- Experience with common Cloud and DevOps tools, such as Git, Jenkins, JIRA, etc.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, C, C++, Perl, Java
- Experience with designing, implementing, and managing network solutions
- Good experience of Amazon cloud services like load balancing, Route53, Auto scaling, ECS, CloudWatch, etc
- Good experience of application containerization using Docker
- Good experience of container orchestration using ECS or EKS
- Attractive salary to match your performance
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Internet Allowance
- 5 Working days only
- Dashain Bonus
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Refreshment Parties and Outings
- Free lunch/snacks/tea
- Training and development programs